I know I know I keep saying that I am going to do better posting but you know it as well as I do, Life Happens. I don't know if I am the only one out there than has been having a pretty stressful 2017 but to me it seems like this year is not the #2017GlowUp that I wanted it to be.
One can come into the year so optimistic and unjaded by woes of the past but around this time (June) that enthusiasm has just about completely wore off lol. With the tolls of relationships, work and sheer mental drain this half way point on the calendar is a blatant reminder that I haven't done shit with my year lol.
How can I combat this mid year slump? See the 5 steps that I am taking below and please add giving some ideas to add to the list.
- Plan a trip- Planning trips can giving us something to look forward to. I will be going to LA in June and NY in July.
- Take a class- I am going to take a professional styling class in July at Fit :)
- Working towards a goal a month- For June the goal is host a blog event.
- Read a book a month- (or listen to the audio book lol) Junes book is "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.
- Write it down make it plain- Well thats what I am doing now.